- Tasty Seafood
- About us
- Key brands
1. Finely chop the ginger and fry with the curry powder, paprika and rapeseed oil in a large pan.
2. Add the vegetable stock, coconut milk and soy sauce and bring to the boil.
3. Cut the carrots and peppers into thin sticks (julienne) and cut the broccoli into small florets. Add all the vegetables and whole cherry tomatoes to the pan and boil for 3-5 minutes.
4. Dice the cod and add to the pan. Leave to simmer for 4-5 minutes until the cod is flaking.
5. Serve the cod curry in a deep bowl.